Standard equipment and functionalities:
- max. pallet dimensions 1.200 x 1.200mm / Ø1.700mm;
- wrapping height 0 – 2.200mm (including pallet);
- OP1 type control panel, with 1 free program and manual operation;
- type CA2 film carriage with Mechanical brake on tension roll;
- rotating arm with frequency controller, soft start and stop. Wrapped speed 5-10 rpm;
- safety bumper belt in front of the film carriage, for protection against collision and almost flooe level wrapping;
- film carriage, vertical movement by frequency controller. Up and down independently adjustable 1.3 up to 5 m/min;
- package detection by means of a photocell, fitted on the film carriage;
- acoustic signal at the start of each wrapping cycle.
OP1 Control panel with 1 free programmable programs.
Manual operation and 1 free programmable wrapping program; Double cycle up and down; Single cycle up or down only; Top sheet allocation cycle; Reinforcement wrapping cycle at predefined heights with various wraps; Cycle with “Altimeter” (photocell switched off); Cycle with start and stop at pre-programmed height; Top wraps 1 -10; Bottom Wraps 1-10; Settable photocell sensing delay.
CA2 Carriage with Mechanical brake on tension roll; Manual adjustable at carriage; Excellent for the average user, using pre-stretched, thinner films or net.
CA4 Carriage with Electromagnetic roll brake; Tension via tension roll (giving a better tension control on the package); Mainly for pre-stretched and thinner films.
Both process standard machine rolls; 500mm wide and max. Ø250mm; Max. weight 16Kg.
Automatic film cutting device (for CA4 carriage only);
Manual roping system:
Kit for Coreless machine type rolls and for film rolls with inside core Ø50mm;
Film Carriage for Net-wrapping (for CA2 & CA4 carriage only);